O CIRCO

porque quero ser equilibrista.

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

magic missing

slip, slop, drink, drop
how long to get on top!

i push, i pull, i run straight ahead bang bang, i bet my bread
starve to death, to get on shitty shot, feel magic all on stop
feel colors running out, red, blue, shine like you, trick me in to
go after the fox, foxy lady smells like rocks, i drop tears on the stops
fly away, right away, i feel like on the other way,
the one to get far from all this huge fucking scar,
i can't rely on the topic type it's just like a car's prototype
i feel high, i feel dry, jamie's song is not a lie
i'll want you, i'll take you, come here and i'll trust you
with my life on your hand, just my life don't take my wife,
i'll want that one, to someday make her a son,
make rabbit sex or a magic fax
fast has hell, a child grows and rings a bell
1, 2, 3, 20 years like me
now i'm old, and i live untold
a damn spot away from your rock
you missed me did you not see?

how long to get on top!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home