O CIRCO

porque quero ser equilibrista.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

wrong and strong

i missed my life today, missed the joy of loving what went by
i hate this place, this empty space so full with shade
i was left alone, with no time of my own
you go by me, fly away from me, you dont catch me when i fall
i will have to grow and become tall.

i remember when i sang and all the places i took this song
it feels like someone else is living it now and all my time has ran out
having a hard time standing on both feet, one of them seems to be so sick......but......

it's all i need......to sing you songs and make the sweet love to you....i need to sing, i need to siiiing!


can't remember what went so wrong, was it me? what didn't i see?
girl i can't have lost you like that, the more i dance the more you get back, aaahhh.....
feels wrong and it's so strong
one fly over the sun this may be my run
you won't come back, i do belive you will regret

it's all i need......to sing you songs and make the sweeetest love to you....i need to sing, i need to siiiing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home