O CIRCO

porque quero ser equilibrista.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Roar

i hope'd i'd find somebody
well i did but it crashed now
lost and out
and the sound of chopper falling down
show your crown and i'll bow
still got the magic of when you took my lovely kiss
i'm sorry i left you so pissed
bring your aeroplane
let's take it away
and make this color shine for a long long way
can you hear my roar?
will it go through that door?
fly to my senses
come with me to the place of indecence
undress your mouth and let it out
there is so much to say
why put a tap on the way
of something so great
i'll sit and wait to see it come
we all got somethings left undone
if i could grab and take you there
on my boat a sax tone
young and pretty as simone
you and me girl walking unknown
can you hear my roar?
can it go through the door?

i know for sure
life is beautiful behind the door
take my hand
and open up
we need more to make us stand
we are alredy buried in the sand

*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home